Delta Sigma Pi
Delta Sigma Pi is a professional business fraternity, open to all business and organizational leadership students, who bring together young adults who share goals, common values, and a pursuit for professional excellence. We build bonds of friendships that can be described as—not just for four years— but for life.
Purpose and Goals
- Foster the study of business in universities
- Encourage scholarship, social activity and the association of students for their mutual advancement by research and practice
- Promote closer affiliation between the commercial world and students of commerce
- Further a higher standard of commercial ethics and culture and the civic and commercial welfare of the community
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Only those students matriculating in a qualified program in the Purdue University Fort Wayne Doermer School of Business and/or Organizational Leadership who are of good moral character and who comply with the laws of this fraternity shall be eligible to election in this fraternity as a member, providing they are not members of any other fraternity in direct competition with this fraternity.
- No one may join the chapter until they have acquired a 2.7 GPA and 1 Credit.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue University Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conducts as stated in Part 1 Section A, Items 3 and 4.
- Chapter membership dues are assessed on a per person basis at no less than the national dues. The dues are payable at the beginning of each term. Total dues are $67.50 per semester.
Alexis Darling, President Alexis Darling, President
President Email email@example.com
Jinshi Goshorn, Vice President Jinshi Goshorn, Vice President
Vice President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanh Mai Thy Nguyen, Secretary Thanh Mai Thy Nguyen, Secretary
Secretary Email email@example.com
Kyle Barker, Treasurer Kyle Barker, Treasurer
Treasurer Email firstname.lastname@example.org