Chinese Club can help introduce you to the Chinese culture. Our club is for everyone who wants to learn and support the Chinese culture. Learn how to get involved today.
Purpose and Goals
- Promote awareness of the Chinese and international culture
- Introduce the Chinese language to all students of any ethnicity, race, culture, or religion
- Provide Chinese social activities for all students
- Provide a multicultural environment at the university
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 8 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Nonvoting membership may be held by faculty, staff, alumni,
non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members, who have less than 8 credit hours.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- There will be a one-time-only contribution of $3.