Campus Feminists in Solidarity
Type: Special Interest
Campus Feminists in Solidarity gives you a safe, positive, supportive place to reflect on inequality in modern society. Learn more about how to get involved today.
Purpose and Goals
- Improve the status of women through action and education
- Reflect and analyze the consequences of women's inequality in personal, community, institutional, and societal terms, with particular focus on working to raise awareness and effect change in areas where women experience inequality
- Provide a supportive, positive, and safe environment, conducive to open dialogue, focusing on women's issues
- Encourage development and academic growth in the area of Women's Studies
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
- Membership is open to all Purdue Fort Wayne students, and may include a limited number of nonstudents.
- Members must participate in one activity sponsored by Campus Feminists in Solidarity (CFS) or the Women's Studies program.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Nonvoting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non–Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III: Financial Obligation
- No dues established
Jennifer Reeve, President Jennifer Reeve, President
President Email email@example.com
Kaylee Gray, Vice President Kaylee Gray, Vice President
Vice President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikole Sanders, Secretary Nikole Sanders, Secretary
Secretary Email email@example.com
Sylvia Rust, Treasurer Sylvia Rust, Treasurer
Treasurer Email firstname.lastname@example.org