Purpose and Goals
The purposes and objectives of this organization are:
- To promote and encourage treble a cappella music in a small chamber setting.
- To serve the campus and community through public a cappella performances.
- To represent the Purdue Fort Wayne School of Music as ambassadors to the community.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification:
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
- Due to the nature of the group specializing in treble a cappella music, active voting membership shall only be open to those who have a treble singing voice.
- Acceptance into the ensemble is dependent upon an audition with the President and/or Vice President. The purpose of the auditions is to place members in the most appropriate voice part and ensure that all members can match pitch.
- Auditions shall take place at the beginning of every semester.
Section II. Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 1 credit hour at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non-Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III. Financial Obligation
- A payment of $10 must be made at the start of each semester in order to maintain active voting membership.
Hannah Hobson, President Hannah Hobson, President
President Email email@example.com
Alyssa Anzelmo, Vice President Alyssa Anzelmo, Vice President
Vice President Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rebecca Pollock, Secretary Rebecca Pollock, Secretary
Secretary Email email@example.com
Michaela Yaste, Treasurer Michaela Yaste, Treasurer
Treasurer Email firstname.lastname@example.org