Bass Fishing Club
Type: Club Sports
Purpose and Goals
- Invite anyone to participate in the pastime of bass fishing
- Hold discussions about new and old techniques, as well as teaching, sharing, and learning fishing methods
- Participate in competitive bass-fishing tournaments
- Represent Purdue Fort Wayne in a fair, prestigious, and competitive manor
- Abide by all rules and regulations set forth by Purdue Fort Wayne.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I: Qualifications
- Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne, and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization or university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II: Types of Membership
- Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 12 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
- Faculty, staff, alumni,
Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members may hold nonvoting memberships. non–
Section III: Financial Obligation
- Each member will be charged dues in the amount set by the executive council for membership in the club.
- Membership dues, fees, and assessments shall be paid to the treasurer within 30 days after notification that the member has incurred the obligation.
- The treasurer will maintain a roster of members and their standings with respect to
- Dues may be increased or decreased by majority vote decided by the executive council.
Section IV: Membership Responsibilities
- Members are responsible for their personal conduct so as to bring no discredit to Purdue Fort Wayne, recreational sports, or the Bass Fishing Club.
- Members shall give their best effort to attend all club functions and meeting.
- Members are responsible to notify the club president or secretary of changes of address, phone, or status that may affect their eligibility to vote, hold office, or participate in club matters and activities.
Section V: Annual Membership
- Membership to the club shall be on an annual basis and shall be for one period beginning with the academic school year and ending with the start of the succeeding academic school year.