Arabic Language and Culture Club
To bring both native and non-native speakers together to develop their language skills and promote Arabic culture and understanding to Purdue Fort Wayne and community around.
Purpose and Goals
The purposes and objectives of this organization are:
- To bring together non-native and native Arabic speakers to develop their Arabic language skills.
- Promote cultural understanding of Arabic communities and countries.
- To be Arabic language ambassadors for PFW and the Fort Wayne community.
- To promote PFW's Arabic Language program.
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Section I. Qualification:
- Membership in this organization shall be open to all Purdue Fort Wayne students and may include a limited number of non-students.
- Fifty percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
- The minimum membership requirement is 8 members.
- Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and conduct as stated in Part 1 Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership:
- Full Membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least one 3 credit hour course. Only full members have voting rights.
- Associate Membership shall be open to anyone not currently enrolled in a class at Purdue Fort Wayne, including staff and faculty.
Section III. Financial Obligation:
- Full membership dues (insert number.)
2. Associate membership dues (insert number.)