Purpose and Goals
Membership Requirements and Obligations
Article III. Membership
Section I. Qualification:
1. Fifty-one percent of the total membership must be currently enrolled students at Purdue Fort Wayne and only those members may vote, hold office, and represent the organization/university in an official capacity.
2. The minimum membership requirement is eight members.
3. Membership and participation shall be free from discrimination and harassment per the policies of the Purdue Fort Wayne Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct as stated in Part I, Section A, Items 3 and 4.
Section II. Types of Membership
1. Voting membership shall be open to all students currently enrolled in at least 12 credit hours at Purdue Fort Wayne.
2. Non-voting memberships may be held by faculty, staff, alumni, non-Purdue Fort Wayne students, or community members.
Section III. Financial Obligation
There are no dues for student membership in this organization.