Visiting the Rhinehart Music Center
The Rhinehart Music Center, designed by the Fort Wayne–based architectural firm Schenkel Schultz, is known for its superb acoustics. It features the 1,600-seat Auer Performance Hall, the 250-seat Rhinehart Recital Hall, rehearsal halls, studios, practice rooms, offices, and classrooms for the School of Music and
In addition to the Omnibus Speaker Series, Rhinehart hosts numerous theatre and music performances and art exhibitions throughout the year. It’s also available for events, concerts, meetings, and receptions.
Follow these instructions to drive to our campus and find parking once you arrive at the Rhinehart Music Center.
From the Crescent Avenue campus entrance to Rhinehart Music Center and Parking Garage 3:
- Go west on Lawshe Drive, past the flagpoles and toward Parking Garage 2.
- Turn right onto the traffic circle, then immediately turn right onto Broyles Boulevard.
- Follow Broyles Boulevard for 500 feet, then turn left onto Artists Drive.
- Follow Artists Drive to the Rhinehart Music Center and Parking Garage 3 (adjacent to Williams Theatre and the Medical Education Building).
From I-69 to the Crescent Avenue campus entrance:
- Take Coldwater Road south (exit 312) from I-69.
- Follow Coldwater Road for 1.2 miles to East Coliseum Boulevard.
- Turn left onto East Coliseum Boulevard and go 1.5 miles
- Turn left onto Crescent Avenue and go 0.4 miles.
- Turn left into the Crescent Avenue entrance to Purdue Fort Wayne (Lawshe Drive), across from Student Housing on the Waterfield Campus.
From I-469 to the Crescent Avenue campus entrance:
- Take Maysville Road (exit 25, IN–37) toward Fort Wayne for 1 mile.
- Turn right onto Stellhorn Road and go 5 miles (Stellhorn becomes Crescent Avenue).
- Turn right into the Crescent Avenue entrance to Purdue Fort Wayne (Lawshe Drive), across from Student Housing on the Waterfield Campus.
Free parking is available in Parking Garage 3, located next to the Rhinehart Music Center. A limited number of handicapped parking spaces are available in front of the building. More handicapped parking spaces are available in the parking garage.
Plan to arrive early, as the series and other events on campus may draw large crowds.