Testing Services for Other Schools
Purdue Fort Wayne provides distance education testing for other institutions. You must pay for tests from other institutions prior to the appointment time of the exam. If the fee is paid by credit card, you can use a computer to pay online. Testing Services cannot accept credit card or cash payments in the office.
Please keep in mind these important policies and things to consider before taking any placement test:
- You must present a photo ID when checking in.
- Testing Services can administer correspondence exams only for university and college institutions.
- If you require test accommodations based on a disability, contact the director of Testing Services at least seven business days before your scheduled test date; disability documentation may be required
- If you arrive late, you will be asked to reschedule your testing appointment
- Children are not allowed in the testing facilities; please make childcare arrangements before your exam.
- Testing-room temperatures may vary; it's advisable to bring a sweater or jacket.