Get involved in deciding who will represent you in local, state, and federal government. We are making this process easier by making self-mailing voter registration easy. You can find self-mailing voter-registration forms available on campus along with links to register online.
Indiana Voting Eligibility
To vote in Indiana you must meet certain criteria:
- You must be a citizen of the United States.
- You must be at least 18 years old on the day of the next general or municipal election.
- You must have lived in your Indiana precinct for at least 30 days before the next election.
- You must not currently be in prison after being convicted of a crime.
Find Your Form
You can find self-mailing voter-registration forms at various locations on campus:
- Deans’ offices
- Gates Sports Center
- Helmke Library
- Information Desk
- Office of the Bursar
- Office of the Dean of Students
- Office of Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Office of Financial Aid
- Office of the Registrar
- Walb Student Union Information
You can also find your forms at the following public offices:
- Allen County Voter Registration Office
- Public libraries
- State license branches
- Certain city, town, and township offices
Find your forms online:
Your application needs to be postmarked, or hand-delivered to your county voter-registration office, no later than 29 days before the next election.