How to Reach Us
Let us help you with your college experience.
Office of the Registrar
Kettler Hall, Room 107
Who to contact
If you have questions about...
Transfer Credit: firstname.lastname@example.org
Room Scheduling or Reservations: email@example.com
If you need...
- Purdue Fort Wayne, Office of the Registrar, or General Information
- FERPA or Academic Regulations
- Banner Testing, Academic Program Updates, or Preferred Name
- IU Teach Out, IUFW, or IUPUI
- Academic Records, Graduation, Transfer Credit, or Reporting
- Notarizing Diplomas, Residency Reclassification, Form 42's, Add Cards, or Drop Cards
- Cognos, Banner, National Student Clearinghouse
- Transfer Credit Processing and Development
- Web Content Management, Transcript Processing, Grade Changes, Registrar Office Communication, or Training
- Course Catalog, Schedule of Classes, and Classroom Scheduling
- Transcript Processing, Grade Entry, or Switching Grade Modes
- Degree Processing, Diplomas, Enrollment Verifications, or Transcript Processing
- Schedule of Classes, Classroom Scheduling, Classroom Reservations
Not sure who to contact?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be forwarded to the proper individual(s).
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
For the convenience of students with late evening and weekend classes, a drop box is located on the door of the Office of the Registrar. In most cases, forms containing all applicable information and required signatures that are deposited in this box will be processed by noon on the next working day. Partially completed forms cannot be processed. This drop box is not secured for the deposit of checks, cash, or other financial transactions. All financial transactions are to be directed to the Office of the Bursar, Kettler Hall, Room G57.