Military Student Services

MSS Resources For Students

As a service member or veteran student you should have your military transcripts sent to IPFW. You will always at least get some credit for service experience.

Make sure you have the transcript site send an "OFFICAL" copy to IPFW and then print "unofficial or personal copies" off for yourself and your Military Student Services file.

If you have trouble with your services' site please feel free to come to MSS and we can assist you. 


            Army/Navy/Marines/Coast Guard Transcripts

JST- Joint Services Transcripts 

Air Force Transcripts

CCAF - Community College of the Air Force