Find a Mentor
If you are a first- or second-year student in the College of Engineering, Technology, and Computer Science, a LEAD peer mentors can help you navigate the university and your academic program. Your LEAD mentor will be able to assist you in achieving your academic, career, and personal goals.
Here are some of the benefits of having a LEAD mentor:
- Learn from your mentor’s experiences.
- Make personal and professional connections in your field.
- Participate in a variety of social events.
- Develop your academic, social, and/or career preparation skills.
- Develop strategies for dealing with academic issues and personal difficulties.
- Identify personalized goals and a clear plan to achieve them.
- Learn how to get involved on campus in a way that will further your education and enhance your career readiness.
If you have any questions or would like to sign up to be matched with a peer mentor, please contact Sara Thomas, LEAD peer mentor program coordinator, at 260-481-6391 or [email protected].