Testing Your Math Skills
The Math Testing Center gives you a convenient and quiet location for taking math tests.
The center is open Monday through Friday from 9-3:30 p.m., and until 7 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday. No appointment is necessary.
Monday: 9 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
You will have one hour after the posted closing times to complete the exam. (For example, if you arrive at 3:30 p.m. on Monday, you will have until 4:30 p.m. to finish your test.)
Please arrive earlier than the posted closing time if you anticipate needing more time.
When You Arrive
Many students rely on the center each day, so please follow these guidelines to make the experience better for everyone:
- When you arrive at the Math Testing Center, turn off your cell phone. Store it, other personal items, and your coat in one of the available lockers.
- Do not bring food or beverages into the testing room.
- Keep your Mastodon Card (or other photo ID),
calculator, and a pencil with you.
- Hand your ID and your calculator to the attendant, and sign your professor’s sign-in sheet so that they have a record of your visit.
- Some classes require the attendant to clear your calculator. If you have formulas stored on yours that you want to keep, you may borrow a calculator from the center.
- The attendant will write the time-in on your exam and hand it to you. You then go into the test room and complete your exam.
- When you finish, hand your exam and calculator to the proctor at the front of the test room. The proctor may clear your calculator again before returning it to you.
- Sign out at the front desk before leaving.
- Remember, your exam must be completed in one sitting, so there will be no restroom breaks allowed; if you absolutely have to be excused, you must turn in your exam.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at 260-481-0455 or [email protected].
Kettler Hall, Room G18