Ace Those Tests
The Math Testing Center’s purpose and operation are designed for your convenience in taking tests for your math classes. We have a few guidelines to make your visit more productive and efficient, so please take a moment to read the following information.
Monday: 9 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Plan to arrive during these times; no appointment is needed. You will have one hour after the posted closing times to complete the exam. For example, if you arrive at 3:30 p.m. on Monday, you will have until 4:30 p.m. to finish your test. Please arrive earlier than the posted closing time if you anticipate needing more time.
We can get quite busy, so to ensure your timely admission, please read the following guidelines:
- Upon entering the Math Testing Center, turn off your cell phone and store it and any personal items in one of the available lockers. Your coat should be stored as well.
- To help eliminate distractions, no food or beverages are allowed in the testing room.
- Keep your Mastodon Card (or other photo ID),
calculator, and a pencil with you.
- Hand your ID and your calculator to the attendant, and sign your professor’s sign-in sheet so that they have a record of your visit.
- Your ID will be returned after the attendant enters your information into the computer.
- Because the attendant may be required to clear your calculator, you may want to borrow one of ours if you have any formulas stored on yours.
- The attendant will write the time-in on your exam and hand it to you; then, you may go into the test room to complete your exam.
- When you are finished, hand your exam and calculator to the proctor at the front of the test room; the proctor may clear your calculator before returning it to you.
- To finish, sign out at the front desk.
- Remember, your exam must be completed in one sitting, so there will be no restroom breaks allowed; if you absolutely have to be excused, you must turn in your exam.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at 260-481-0455 or email@example.com.
Online Course Exams
Online sections for most math and statistics courses will provide exams through Testing Services, located in Kettler Hall, Room 232. To schedule your appointment, contact Testing Services at 260-481-6600.
All sections (online or in person) of MA 102 will provide exams at the Math Testing Center, located in Kettler Hall, Room G18.
All sections (online or in person) of MA 12401 will provide exams in the Kettler Hall computer lab, located in Room 116.
Use the following resources for reservations:
Kettler Hall, Room G18