Preventing Sexual Violence
The Campus Sexual Violence Elimination (SaVE) Act, a federal law, requires all incoming staff and faculty to receive primary prevention and awareness education about sexual violence. In compliance with this law, you must complete the Respect Boundaries: Sexual Violence Awareness Program.
There are three modules associated with this program:
- Purdue University Fort Wayne Policies and Procedures
- Risk Reduction and Prevention
- Supporting Survivors: Resources and Services
Please access the three modules in WebCert:
- Use your One Purdue Career Account information to log in; if you need help locating your One Purdue Career Account information, please contact the IT Services Help Desk at 260-481-6030.
- Once you have successfully logged in, scroll down the page until you locate the Purdue University Fort Wayne Human Resources and Office of Institutional Equity link.
- Click the link and all available modules will be shown.
You must complete all three modules to obtain credit for this program. If you have questions, please contact Human Resources and Office of Institutional Equity phone at 260-481-6840 or titleIX@pfw.edu.