As faculty and staff, you can recognize your peers across campus and let them know that they have made a positive difference through RIPPLES. Your RIPPLES submission helps your peers understand that what they do matters, and their contributions help make the university a great place to work.Nominate a Ripples Candidate Today
The RIPPLES values are:
- R - Respect and Civility
- I - Initiative to Make Things Better
- P - Professionalism in All That We Do
- P - Personal Accountability
- L - Listening and Learning
- E - Excellence in Service
- S - Supporting Student Success
Awards for recognition
- RIPPLES Certificate: Employees who receive five nominations will be rewarded with a RIPPLES certificate.
- Travel mug/tumbler: Employees who revieve 15 nominations will be rewarded with a Purdue Fort Wayne branded travel mug/tumbler.
- Laptop case: Employees who receive 30 nominations will be rewarded with a Purdue Fort Wayne branded laptop case.
- Blanket: Employees who receive 50 nominations will be rewarded with a Purdue Fort Wayne branded blanket.
- Current Recipients
Caroline Ward, Banner SIS Programmer/Analyst, SIS Support Services
Thank you for all the time and help you've given me working through Cognos reports. You've dedicated so much of your time and been so patient. Thank You!
— Crystal Smith
Jennifer Bower, Administrative Assistant, Associate, Admissions
I appreciate you for always having a smile on your face when we stop by the Admissions front desk. Knowing you welcome our prospective students with such a good energy is so inspiring. Thank you for all you do!
— Renan Reilly
Gregory Eley, Director of Building Operations, Operations and Maintenance
I appreciate your special effort with fixing all the light fixtures on the 2nd floor of Walb. We have been asking it for over one year and we could not have it fixed. Evidently, there were reasons why it was not fixed, but when the opportunity arrived, you immediately got it done. It improved the study area for our students and the Admissions external area, which is the front door for future Dons.
— Renan Reilly
Graham Fredrick, Library Systems Specialist, Library
I appreciate your special effort working with the vendor to resolve the 12/3/19 Value Line outage, communicating with the professor who had asked his class to do an end of the semester assignment using Value Line, and working with the vendor to determine whether or not there was another way of obtaining the Value Line data for the assignment despite the outage. Thank you for stepping in to help after I had left work for the day.
— Nathan Rupp
Monty Stratton, Telops Systems Specialist, Telephone Operations
I appreciate your special effort with helping me with my phone when I couldn't get into my caller ID, and making a special trip to fix it, without knowing if you would be able to! I think we often forget about our telephone operations folks on this campus, and I wanted you to know you are appreciated!
— Sharon Wight
Scott Johnson, Supervisor, Telephone and Data Center Operation, Telephone Operations
I appreciate your special effort with helping me to get my phone fixed in a very efficient way, and walking me through various ideas over the phone. I feel like our telephone operations folks do not get a lot of attention, and I want you to know you are appreciated!
— Sharon Wight
Ashley Tash, Manager of Campus Safety, Campus Credentials and Transportation
I appreciate your excellence in service. You always respond very quickly and find ways to make things happen, even when you are presented with less-than-ideal circumstances, including short notice. Thank you!
— Joe Flores
Crystal Milton, Entry Lvl-Business Analyst- Degree Audit, SIS Support Services
I continue to appreciate and be impressed with your ability to find innovative ways of scribing to get complex issues like multiple concentrations to work.
— Deb Hoile
Maria Norman, Business Analyst - Web, SIS Support Services
I appreciate your special effort helping me learn how to use the BANNER system to be more effective in my role and for responding so quickly when I have questions. Thank you!
— Joe Flores
Allen Wise, Electrician, Operations and Maintenance
Allen troubleshot a motor starter/control servicing a temperature control pump in Ginsberg. The control was found to be repairable which saved from having to do a costly replacement. The equipment is up and running again.
— Greg Vorst
Kim De Leon, Associate Registrar, Registrar
I appreciate you being a caring and supportive supervisor who is always willing to drop what they are doing when people have questions and need help.
— Josie Martinez
John Nicklin, Academic Support Coordinator: Multimedia Specialist, Info Tech
I appreciate the assistance John Nicklin offered to make our department team building event memorable. His crew of student workers provided a green screen and took pictures that we can keep on file. The resources and customer service were awesome. Thank you from Leanne & Tamara.
— Leanne Bure
Nicholas Kimmel, Student Service-IT Service Center, Info Tech
Nick has been an exemplary student employee both as a moves technician and as a builds technician. His attention to detail and dedication to customer service made him stand out in the Deployment & Assets team.
— Gabrielle Blust
Creasie Hill, IU FW Affiliate Clerical, Financial and Admin. Affairs
I appreciate your special effort in helping our students by taking the time to go room by room with me opening doors to classrooms so our students did not have to wait in the halls. It is not your responsibility, but your willingness to try to help make a difference to our students. Thank you!
— Dawn Adams
Brenda Blazier, Susan Humphrey, Reyna Castner, Laura Oberholtzer
Thank you for going above and beyond in assisting my student so quickly to ensure they were set for graduation. Your guidance is greatly appreciated, especially with my unique situations here and there.
— Dawn Adams
Deborah Hoile, Clerk, A&S Student Success
I appreciate your special effort with EVERYTHING! Deb is amazing at assisting myself and her college with all things catalog, graduation, and myBLUEprint/curriculum related. She is always a great help! She deserves a raise! ;-)
— Crystal Milton
Eric Manor, Health & Wellness Director, Wellness Program
Thank you for partnering with Special Events for our team-building activity. We value your collaboration efforts and willingness to join in. Your impact on our students and campus community deserves high praise and recognition.
— Tamara Cummins
Abbie Regedanz, Administrative Assistant, Management & Marketing
Coordinating this year’s holiday lunch! Abbie, thank you so much for going the extra mile this year. The entire 3rd floor was abuzz with community and care. None of that would have been possible with your logistical prowess and organization that's second-to-none! You took the initiative to make our piece of PFW festive and full of cheer.
— Buck Jordan
Michael Vaillancourt, Custodian, FW Building Services
Mike is awesome and the best janitor I ever met. Mike is not just working hard but he is also working from his heart. Thank you so much for all your work.
— Daniel Lin
Karla Yauchler, Coordinator of Advising, Visual & Performing Arts
I appreciate you for assisting us with disaster recovery efforts. You were one of only two people to help. Thank you.
— Crystal Milton
Ranesha Smith, Academic Advisor, Student Success
I appreciate your assistance with disaster recovery. You were one of only two people who helped. Thank you.
— Crystal Milton
- Previous Recipients
- Month of November 2019 – Selma Osmanovic, Ti’Asia Barlow, Michael Black, Jenna Hoppe (2), Renan Reilly (2), Amy Harrison, Hugo Mata, Cicelle Beemon, Patricia Pendergrast, Kirk Tolliver, Pooja Singh (2), Dimples Smith, Daniel Lin, Michael Berkshire, Willard Frye, Kristen Kampfe, Ian Johnston (2), David Egolf, Crystal Smith, Melody Monday, Kim De Leon, Leah Mau, Jana Williams, Reyna Castner, Celia Price, Lisa Eley, Dawn Holcomb, Helen Johnson, Shelley Johnson, Shaketah Ledford, Heather Plumb.
- Month of October 2019 – Abe Schwab, Denise Buhr, Jason Pruitt, Anita Watson, Amy Harrison, Amy Jagger, Daniel Lin, Nathan Rupp, Michael Van Huisen, Jaxon Jones, Joseph Flores, Nathan Rupp, Sarah Wagner, Kristine Frye, Amy Jagger, Tamara Cummins, Sean Ryan, Belinda Johnson, Nicholas Guretis, Todd Raines, Suzi Randall, Maria Norman, Janice Mitchell, Nicole Trice, Rachel Gibson, Alisa Thompson, Lisa Eley, Christa Van De Weg, Josie Martinez, Kim De Leon, Jerry Lewis, David Johnson, Laurel Alberson, Barton Tyner, Michael Phillips, Sarah Manley, Kathryn Snyder, Lindsay Butcher, Alison Rynearson, Emily Venderley, John Sheehan, John Kaufeld, Jenna Hoppe, Jessica Navarro, William Dzuricsko, Alex Blauvelt, Cicelle Beemon, Alisa Thompson, Jenna Hoppe, Laura Oberholtzer, Devon Roberts, Renan Reilly, Lynne Koepper, Courtney Sullivan, Daniel Lin, Mary Nixon, Mike Black.
- Month of September 2019 – Leanne Bure, Jordan Sandeson, Gail Lugo, Robin Newman, Alice Jordan-Miles, Crystal Smith, Clara Sarrazine, Loaine Hagerty, Kathryn Snyder, Faith Bell, Sylvia Ragsdale, Laura Oberholtzer, Mallory Mattson, Crystal Milton, Douglas Hess, Dominica Dello Iacono, Alexis Merkle, James McHann, Sarah Wagner, Jana Williams, Amanda Seilheimer, Diane Schrader, Allyson Mills, Renan Reilly, Dennis Ratliff, Laurel Alberson, Chip Compton, Eileen Pecoraro, John Kaufeld, Nancy Bremer, Kathryn Hopkins, Dave Fenker, Bruce Kingsbury, Sean Ryan, Connie Kracher, Emily Venderley, Ronald Elsenbaumer, Susan Byers, Jim Whitcraft, Susan Domer, Melissa Froderman, Jayla Heller, Maria Norman.
- Month of August 2019 – Latif Bichai, Daniel Lin, Karen Louis, Greg Dent, David Zuber, Logan Wiening, Kat Snyder, Faith Bell, Juliana Bengs, Kris Kampfe, Sylvia Ragsdale, Mallory Mattson, Laura Zeigler, Suinging Ding, Gail Lugo, Jenna Hoppe, Lynette Coughlin, Leanne Bure, Tamera Dunn, Kristina Creager, Jason Magsamen, Jenna Hope, Deborah Hoile, Sue Miller, Dami Oke, Sharon Wight, Josh Bacon, Karen Burtnette, Marietta Frye, Carrie Randall.
- Month of July 2019 – Darrin Dearing, Paul Houser, Jana Williams, Eric May, Hannah Dreher, Dawn Adams, Ryan Fahlsing, Susan Domer, David Adams, Tim Potts, Shaketah Ledford, Ian Johnston.
- Month of June 2019 – Marcus Tulley, Bonnie Hauser, Laura Oberholtzer, Michael Vaillancourt, Edward High, Alex Rose, Paul Houser, Crystal Milton, Vicki Hollinger, Sonja Mettler, William Tisdale, Sandy Franke, Leanne Bure, Marcus Tulley, Matthew Guck, Gregory Miller, Kaye Pitcher, Irah Modry-Caron, Kenneth Saylor, Josie Martinez, Juanita Derrick, Jim Whitcraft, Celia Price, Daniel Lin.
- Month of May 2019 – Mallory Mattson, Valerie Null, Joe Papiernik, George Curry, Jennifer Pilkington, Dawn Holcomb, Muffy Schmidt, Erika Mann, Denise Buhr, Sarah Wagner, Sue Skekloff, Kathleen Burke, Barton Price, Roger Elkins, Rhonda Meriwether, Reyna Castner, Maria Leatherwood, Kim De Leon, Christina Curley, Laura Oberholtzer, Jim Whitcraft, Laurel Alberson, Victoria Spencer, Karen Ramsey Mielke, Steve Florio, Kim Myers, Michael Reffeitt, Amanda Tallman, Denise Guingrich, Phil Davich, Paul Dye, Ben Neuhaus, George Curry
- Month of April 2019 – Gabby Blust, Janice Mitchell, Christi Hall, Stephanie Phillips, Sylvia Ragsdale, Kris Kampfe, Nicole Trice, Noah Williams, Juliana Bengs, Sylvia Ragsdale, Caroline Ward, Lynne Koepper, Kathryn McLaughlin, Valerie Null, Caroline Ward, Julie Litmer Schwaller, Jennifer Pilkington
- Month of March 2019 – Faith Bell, Kathleen Burke, Paige Deal, Christina Egbert, Graham Fredrick, Amy Harrison, Doug Hess, Aubrei Hiatt, Shannon Johnson, Charlotte Jones, Kris Kampfe, Leslie Leavell, Daniel Lin, Andrew Luttenbacher, Josie Martinez, Todd Raines, Jamie Sinninger, Kat Snyder, Kathryn Snyder, Kathie Surface, Cassey Suthers, Nicole Trice, Barton Tyner, Kathy Whitcraft, Jana Williams.
- Week of February 24, 2019 – Andrew Antalis, Jana Williams, Mike Phillips, Valerie Null, Lisa Brodasky, Jennifer Pilkington
- Week of February 17, 2019 – Helen Johnson, Jeff Tipton, Logan Englehart, Roger Ellert, Roger Ellert, Judy Graf, and Karen Parkison, Graham Frederick, and Sara Scritchfield
- Week of February 11, 2019 – Ernie DeWeese (2), Sasina Nuiprasit, Grounds Crew, Jeffrey Eley
- Week of February 4, 2019 – Jim Whitcraft, Susan Leist, Vicki Hollinger, Mike Phillips, Josh Bacon, Kat Snyder, Paul Chapman, George Curry, Kenton Fackler
- Week of January 28, 2019 – Jennifer Pilkington, Noah Williams
- Week of January 21, 2019 – Faith Bell (3), Kris Kampfe (2), Noah Williams, Christina Egbert (2), Graham Frederick, Teresa Goodwin
- Week of January 14, 2019 – Eileen Pecoraro, Keegan Barnard
- Week of January 7, 2019 – Noah Williams, Aubrei Hiatt, Andrew Antalis
- Week of January 4, 2019 – Jana Williams, Thera Bailey, Dave Zuber, Greg Dent, Andrei Lacsan, Kathryn Snyder
- Week of December 16 2018 – Aimee Gerdes, Jacob Slone and Debra Haley, Paul Chapman, Jacob Slone, Bonnie Miller Hauser, Daniel Lin, Muffy Schmidt, Mike Van Huisen, Nathan Rupp, Sue Skekloff, Shannon Johnson, Erika Mann, Roger Ellert, ITS Help–desk, Amy Harrison, Angela Williams, Vanessa Mettler
- Week of December 8, 2018 – Aimee Gerdes, Noah Williams, Noah Williams, Judy Graf, Lisa Eley, Heather Plumb, Judy Baker, Kathie Surface, Joshua Smith
- Week of December 1, 2018 – Irah Modry–Caron, Richard Grzych, Tanner Clarke
- Week of November 19, 2018 – Jerry McCagg, Paul Chapman, August Novy, Paige Deal, Juliana Bengs, Kristen Kampfe, Faith Bell, Jessica Matyas, Rachel Gibson, Laura Oberholtzer, Scott Frey, Juanita Derrick, Ann Brown, Sylvia Ragsdale (2)
- Week of November 10, 2018 – Abbie Regedanz, Alexis Macklin and the Library Staff, Gabby Blust, Susan Alderman
- Week of October 20, 2018 – Stephany Alarcon, Paula Alexander, Sarah Wagner, Melissa Kurten, Kenton Fackler, Nicole Trice, Selma Osmanovic, Amy Harrison, Courtney Seymour, Ron Gumbert, Joe Papiernik, Daniel Lin, Erika Mann, Daniel Lin, Amy Harrison, Daniel Lin
- Week of October 6, 2018 – Ken Saylor, Erika Mann, Nathan Rupp, Amy Harrison, Daniel Lin, Selma Osmanovic, Ollie Leshore, Jamee Urrea, Shannon Johnson, Erika Mann, Heather Plumb, Heidi Sandquist, Heather Plumb, Buck Jordan, Ann Marshall
- Week of September 29, 2018 – Molly Papier, Suzi King, Regina Gordon, Mariah Shakoor, Brian Matve, Graham Fredrick, Jana Williams, Karen Burtnette, Mary Jane Casino, Amy Harrison, Ranada Clark, Holly Lara, Lynn Hanson, Amy Jagger, Dimples Smith
- Week of September 22, 2018 – Denise Buhr, Scott Frey, Pam Thompson, Roger Elkins, Heidi Sandquist
- Week of September 15, 2018 – Joe Papiernik, Judy Baker, Bobbi Shadle, Leanne Bure
- Week of September 1, 2018 – Ann Marshall, Erika Mann, Leah Mau, Audrey Donat, Vanessa Mettler, Irah Modry–Caron, Kathleen Burke, Roger Ellert, Aubrei Hiatt, Tayah Luckadoo, Ann Marshall, Tammy Hoskins
- Week of August 25, 2018 – Melissa Litmer, Noah Williams, Dan Freese, Leanne Bure, Andrew Jokerst, Willard Frye, Thera Bailey, Corrie Fox, Jenna Hoppe, Kathryn Synder, Tom Wilson, Ashley Malone, Lisa Zerkle, Tammy Hoskins, Sam Pray, Bill Tissdale, Gary & Dave, Joshua Smith, Jackie Henderson
- Week of August 18, 2018 – Suzi King, Sha'Ketah Ledford, August Novy, Faith Bell, Kris Kampfe, Marla Brenneke, Daniel Lin, Lydia Bates, Anita Vannatta, Cynthia Eckert, Faith Bell, Nicole Trice, Vickie Dahl, Kathleen Burke, Mary Nixon, Cynthia Eckert, Thera Bailey, Kat Snyder, Noah Williams, Thera Bailey, Erin Turner, Graham Fredrick, Ann Marshall, Courtney Seymour, Jana Lese, Deb Hein, Tanner Clarke, Cassey Suthers
- Week of August 11, 2018 – Mary Nixon, Julie Litmer, Rachel Gibson, August Novy, Todd Raines, August Novy, Christa Van De Weg, Deb Hein, James Cashdollar, Joshua Smith, Logan Englehart, Nicole Trice, Kristen Kampfe, Faith Bell, Sarah Manley, Karen Geary
- Week of August 4, 2018 – Brad Dellinger, Corrie Fox, Juanita Derrick, Laural Dailey, Sandra Michels, Laura Zeigler
- Week of July 28, 2018 – Deb Hein, Leanne Bure, Scott Frey, Ben Aeschliman, Jessica Neuenschwander, Connie Rosenbloom, Jennifer Schillo, Pat Pendergrast, Brad Dellinger
- Week of July 21, 2018 – Daniel Lin, Aaron Hilton, Tanner Clarke, James Thompson, Randi Boyd, Jeffrey Kimmel, Crystal Milton
- Week of July 14, 2018 – Laura Zeigler, Tayah Luckadoo, Allyson Schreiber, Pam Thompson, Randi Boyd, Vickie Dahl, Ashley Wiesemann, Deb Roy, Tayah Luckadoo, John Nicklin,
- Week of July 6, 2018 – Kathryn McLaughlin, Andrew Antalis, Angela Williams, Maria Leatherwood, Dave Zuber, Nicholas Guretis, Ryan Fahlsing, Deborah Hein, Pam Thompson, Kathryn Snyder, Cynthia Eckert, Thera Bailey, Krissy Creager, Amy Jagger, Dimples Smith, Philip Davich, Denise Guingrich