As faculty and staff, you can recognize your peers across campus and let them know that they have made a positive difference through RIPPLES. Your RIPPLES submission helps your peers understand that what they do matters, and their contributions help make the university a great place to work.Nominate a Ripples Candidate Today
The RIPPLES values are:
- R - Respect and Civility
- I - Initiative to Make Things Better
- P - Professionalism in All That We Do
- P - Personal Accountability
- L - Listening and Learning
- E - Excellence in Service
- S - Supporting Student Success
Awards for recognition
- RIPPLES Certificate: Employees who receive five nominations will be rewarded with a RIPPLES certificate.
- Briefcase: Employees who receive 15 nominations will be rewarded with a briefcase.
- Paperweight: Employees who receive 30 nominations will be rewarded with a RIPPLES paperweight.
- Afghan: Employees who receive 50 nominations will be rewarded with an afghan.
Darrin Dearing, Building Services and Roger Garcia, Building Services Supervisor, Building Services
I appreciate your special effort mopping and waxing the LA 321 hall and exam rooms. The floors all look amazing! Your professionalism and excellence in service are outstanding.
— Sarah Didier
Paul Houser, Building Services Supervisor, Building Services
Thank you for taking the time to e-mail me to let me know that you noticed that I had a burned out tail light. It was so kind of you to do that and way above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you too for the great job you are doing of supervising the library cleaning crew. The building is sparkling!
— Deb Haley
Jana Williams, Account Clerk, Accounting and Budget
My department hosted a training for mental health professionals across the state. Due to the demand for the training, unexpected challenges occurred up to the date of the training. Being a one-person department, it was hard to meet the unexpected needs and wants of those who attended. However, Jana was more willing and able to assist with each issue. The training went great thanks to Jana!
— Alice Jordan-Miles
Eric May, Vendor, Aramark
I appreciate the special effort of the Aramark catering staff. I hosted a training last week for mental health professionals across the state in which Aramark and its employees provided amazing professionalism and excellent service over the two-day training! Thank you, Eric and his amazing staff!
— Alice Jordan-Miles
Hannah Dreher, Audio Visual Equip. Setup Spec, Special Events
I hosted a two-day training for mental health professionals across the state. Although I did not schedule an AV Tech, Hannah was more than willing to assist the speaker with AV technical problems in a professional and efficient manner. Thank you Hannah - you ROCK!
— Alice Jordan-Miles
Dawn Adams, Administrative Assistant, College of Professional Studies
I appreciate your special effort with helping me transition into my new role. You are always kind, patient and willing to find an answer to my questions. Thank you for making me feel welcome here at Purdue University Fort Wayne!
— Chrystal Marner
Ryan Fahlsing, Computer Technician, Information Technology Services
We're constantly on tight deadlines, so computer trouble can put us into a crisis. What started as a seemingly easy request -- getting access to one of our backup computers -- turned into a tech nightmare because the machine needed a lot of upgrades. Ryan went above and beyond on Friday afternoon to rebuild the machine and prepare it for use by 5 pm. He made a HUGE difference for me! THANK YOU!
— John Kaufeld
Susan Domer, Marketing/Public Relations Specialist, Visual & Performing Arts Administrator
You have been such a big help in a time of need. Making the arrangements for the Summerfest craft is not an easy task. You have provided your wonderful expertise in this endeavor. Thank you for keeping me informed, updated, and your willingness to assist on the craft project committee.
— Regina Gordon
David Adams, Temperature Control Mechanic, Operations & Maintenance and Roger Elkins, Maintenance Mechanic, Operations & Maintenance
Many thanks to you both for not only helping get our new shelving set up but also for going above and beyond and helping me with my flat tire! I am so grateful for all of your help.
— Laura Oberholtzer
Tim Potts, Police Chief, University Police
Sending a BIG THANK YOU to the entire UPD!! From dropping off barricades to answer calls, I appreciate the assistance during the TRF Children's Festival. Denise was calm and professional when I had a medial related call. Officers were extremely responsive when we had a lost child during the event. I APPRECIATE how visible and engaged Armstrong and Cartwright were with festival patrons and vendors!
— Leanne Bure
Shaketah Ledford, Graphic Designer &Wayfinding Coordinator, Printing Services
I appreciate the special effort of Sha’Ketah for being patient with me working through some of these projects that need updating! You rock!
— Shubitha Kever
Ian Johnston, Graphic Designer, Printing Services
I appreciate the special effort when Ian helped me fix things multiple times! Thanks!
— Shubitha Kever
- Month of June 2019 – Marcus Tulley, Bonnie Hauser, Laura Oberholtzer, Michael Vaillancourt, Edward High, Alex Rose, Paul Houser, Crystal Milton, Vicki Hollinger, Sonja Mettler, William Tisdale, Sandy Franke, Leanne Bure, Marcus Tulley, Matthew Guck, Gregory Miller, Kaye Pitcher, Irah Modry-Caron, Kenneth Saylor, Josie Martinez, Juanita Derrick, Jim Whitcraft, Celia Price, Daniel Lin.
- Month of May 2019 – Mallory Mattson, Valerie Null, Joe Papiernik, George Curry, Jennifer Pilkington, Dawn Holcomb, Muffy Schmidt, Erika Mann, Denise Buhr, Sarah Wagner, Sue Skekloff, Kathleen Burke, Barton Price, Roger Elkins, Rhonda Meriwether, Reyna Castner, Maria Leatherwood, Kim De Leon, Christina Curley, Laura Oberholtzer, Jim Whitcraft, Laurel Alberson, Victoria Spencer, Karen Ramsey Mielke, Steve Florio, Kim Myers, Michael Reffeitt, Amanda Tallman, Denise Guingrich, Phil Davich, Paul Dye, Ben Neuhaus, George Curry
- Month of April 2019 – Gabby Blust, Janice Mitchell, Christi Hall, Stephanie Phillips, Sylvia Ragsdale, Kris Kampfe, Nicole Trice, Noah Williams, Juliana Bengs, Sylvia Ragsdale, Caroline Ward, Lynne Koepper, Kathryn McLaughlin, Valerie Null, Caroline Ward, Julie Litmer Schwaller, Jennifer Pilkington
- Month of March 2019 – Faith Bell, Kathleen Burke, Paige Deal, Christina Egbert, Graham Fredrick, Amy Harrison, Doug Hess, Aubrei Hiatt, Shannon Johnson, Charlotte Jones, Kris Kampfe, Leslie Leavell, Daniel Lin, Andrew Luttenbacher, Josie Martinez, Todd Raines, Jamie Sinninger, Kat Snyder, Kathryn Snyder, Kathie Surface, Cassey Suthers, Nicole Trice, Barton Tyner, Kathy Whitcraft, Jana Williams.
- Week of February 24, 2019 – Andrew Antalis, Jana Williams, Mike Phillips, Valerie Null, Lisa Brodasky, Jennifer Pilkington
- Week of February 17, 2019 – Helen Johnson, Jeff Tipton, Logan Englehart, Roger Ellert, Roger Ellert, Judy Graf, and Karen Parkison, Graham Frederick, and Sara Scritchfield
- Week of February 11, 2019 – Ernie DeWeese (2), Sasina Nuiprasit, Grounds Crew, Jeffrey Eley
- Week of February 4, 2019 – Jim Whitcraft, Susan Leist, Vicki Hollinger, Mike Phillips, Josh Bacon, Kat Snyder, Paul Chapman, George Curry, Kenton Fackler
- Week of January 28, 2019 – Jennifer Pilkington, Noah Williams
- Week of January 21, 2019 – Faith Bell (3), Kris Kampfe (2), Noah Williams, Christina Egbert (2), Graham Frederick, Teresa Goodwin
- Week of January 14, 2019 – Eileen Pecoraro, Keegan Barnard
- Week of January 7, 2019 – Noah Williams, Aubrei Hiatt, Andrew Antalis
- Week of January 4, 2019 – Jana Williams, Thera Bailey, Dave Zuber, Greg Dent, Andrei Lacsan, Kathryn Snyder
- Week of December 16 2018 – Aimee Gerdes, Jacob Slone and Debra Haley, Paul Chapman, Jacob Slone, Bonnie Miller Hauser, Daniel Lin, Muffy Schmidt, Mike Van Huisen, Nathan Rupp, Sue Skekloff, Shannon Johnson, Erika Mann, Roger Ellert, ITS Help–desk, Amy Harrison, Angela Williams, Vanessa Mettler
- Week of December 8, 2018 – Aimee Gerdes, Noah Williams, Noah Williams, Judy Graf, Lisa Eley, Heather Plumb, Judy Baker, Kathie Surface, Joshua Smith
- Week of December 1, 2018 – Irah Modry–Caron, Richard Grzych, Tanner Clarke
- Week of November 19, 2018 – Jerry McCagg, Paul Chapman, August Novy, Paige Deal, Juliana Bengs, Kristen Kampfe, Faith Bell, Jessica Matyas, Rachel Gibson, Laura Oberholtzer, Scott Frey, Juanita Derrick, Ann Brown, Sylvia Ragsdale (2)
- Week of November 10, 2018 – Abbie Regedanz, Alexis Macklin and the Library Staff, Gabby Blust, Susan Alderman
- Week of October 20, 2018 – Stephany Alarcon, Paula Alexander, Sarah Wagner, Melissa Kurten, Kenton Fackler, Nicole Trice, Selma Osmanovic, Amy Harrison, Courtney Seymour, Ron Gumbert, Joe Papiernik, Daniel Lin, Erika Mann, Daniel Lin, Amy Harrison, Daniel Lin
- Week of October 6, 2018 – Ken Saylor, Erika Mann, Nathan Rupp, Amy Harrison, Daniel Lin, Selma Osmanovic, Ollie Leshore, Jamee Urrea, Shannon Johnson, Erika Mann, Heather Plumb, Heidi Sandquist, Heather Plumb, Buck Jordan, Ann Marshall
- Week of September 29, 2018 – Molly Papier, Suzi King, Regina Gordon, Mariah Shakoor, Brian Matve, Graham Fredrick, Jana Williams, Karen Burtnette, Mary Jane Casino, Amy Harrison, Ranada Clark, Holly Lara, Lynn Hanson, Amy Jagger, Dimples Smith
- Week of September 22, 2018 – Denise Buhr, Scott Frey, Pam Thompson, Roger Elkins, Heidi Sandquist
- Week of September 15, 2018 – Joe Papiernik, Judy Baker, Bobbi Shadle, Leanne Bure
- Week of September 1, 2018, – Ann Marshall, Erika Mann, Leah Mau, Audrey Donat, Vanessa Mettler, Irah Modry–Caron, Kathleen Burke, Roger Ellert, Aubrei Hiatt, Tayah Luckadoo, Ann Marshall, Tammy Hoskins
- Week of August 25, 2018 – Melissa Litmer, Noah Williams, Dan Freese, Leanne Bure, Andrew Jokerst, Willard Frye, Thera Bailey, Corrie Fox, Jenna Hoppe, Kathryn Synder, Tom Wilson, Ashley Malone, Lisa Zerkle, Tammy Hoskins, Sam Pray, Bill Tissdale, Gary & Dave, Joshua Smith, Jackie Henderson
- Week of August 18, 2018 – Suzi King, Sha'Ketah Ledford, August Novy, Faith Bell, Kris Kampfe, Marla Brenneke, Daniel Lin, Lydia Bates, Anita Vannatta, Cynthia Eckert, Faith Bell, Nicole Trice, Vickie Dahl, Kathleen Burke, Mary Nixon, Cynthia Eckert, Thera Bailey, Kat Snyder, Noah Williams, Thera Bailey, Erin Turner, Graham Fredrick, Ann Marshall, Courtney Seymour, Jana Lese, Deb Hein, Tanner Clarke, Cassey Suthers
- Week of August 11, 2018 – Mary Nixon, Julie Litmer, Rachel Gibson, August Novy, Todd Raines, August Novy, Christa Van De Weg, Deb Hein, James Cashdollar, Joshua Smith, Logan Englehart, Nicole Trice, Kristen Kampfe, Faith Bell, Sarah Manley, Karen Geary
- Week of August 4, 2018 – Brad Dellinger, Corrie Fox, Juanita Derrick, Laural Dailey, Sandra Michels, Laura Zeigler
- Week of July 28, 2018 – Deb Hein, Leanne Bure, Scott Frey, Ben Aeschliman, Jessica Neuenschwander, Connie Rosenbloom, Jennifer Schillo, Pat Pendergrast, Brad Dellinger
- Week of July 21, 2018 – Daniel Lin, Aaron Hilton, Tanner Clarke, James Thompson, Randi Boyd, Jeffrey Kimmel, Crystal Milton
- Week of July 14, 2018 – Laura Zeigler, Tayah Luckadoo, Allyson Schreiber, Pam Thompson, Randi Boyd, Vickie Dahl, Ashley Wiesemann, Deb Roy, Tayah Luckadoo, John Nicklin,
- Week of July 6, 2018 – Kathryn McLaughlin, Andrew Antalis, Angela Williams, Maria Leatherwood, Dave Zuber, Nicholas Guretis, Ryan Fahlsing, Deborah Hein, Pam Thompson, Kathryn Snyder, Cynthia Eckert, Thera Bailey, Krissy Creager, Amy Jagger, Dimples Smith, Philip Davich, Denise Guingrich