Volunteer with Purdue Fort Wayne
Volunteers are a valuable resource and are critical in achieving our commitment to our students and the community.
Purdue Fort Wayne is committed to providing a safe environment for work, study, and outreach and to upholding the reputation and integrity of the university. To that end, all volunteers are subject to a specific process that must be completed prior to their volunteer work begins.
Here are some links to important volunteer-related documents:
- Interim Purdue University Volunteer Policy
- Volunteer Agreement and Release Form [PDF]
- Volunteer Registration Form [PDF]
- Consent to Volunteer Form [PDF]
- Volunteers under the age of 18 must complete the Consent to Volunteer Form.
Volunteer supervisors should complete the Volunteer Screening Verification Submission Form after completing a background screening (BoilerKey required).