Taking Care of You
Benefits are an important part of your total compensation. We strive to provide high-quality, affordable, family-friendly benefit offerings to meet the needs of our diverse workforce. We are also committed to providing excellent customer service and resources to help you and your family best utilize these valuable benefit programs.
For further details about benefits, please visit Purdue’s benefits page.
Open Enrollment for 2020
Open enrollment is for benefit eligible employees to make changes to their benefits for the next benefit year that begins on January 1, 2020. Open enrollment starts on October 29, 2019 and will last until November 12 at 6 p.m. Activities surrounding open enrollment will look a bit different this year.
- Our guide will be electronic and found on the open enrollment homepage. Go to the benefits page and locate the tile for open enrollment. West Lafayette expects to have this available soon. There won’t be paper copies distributed this year.
- Our open enrollment information sessions will take place before the start of open enrollment.
- Walk in labs where you can receive assistance enrolling will take place during open enrollment.
- On the resource page for open enrollment, you will also find helpful videos for choosing the right medical plan, HSA and FSA information, etc. These are great videos!
Benefits Information sessions schedule is:
- October 21 at 10 a.m. in KT146
- October 22 at 3 p.m. in KT 246
Walk in lab for assistance enrolling schedule (all sessions are in KT G13):
- October 29 10–11:30 a.m.
- October 30 1:30–3 p.m.
- October 31 9–10:30 a.m.
- November 4 8:30–10 a.m.
- November 7 1:30–3 p.m.
- November 11 9-10:30 a.m. and 2:30–4 p.m.
For more information, check out the PDF guides and forms below and visit Purdue's open enrollment site.
- Purdue 2020 Benefits Open Enrollment Guide [PDF]
- Uploading Documents in Benefitfocus Guide [PDF]
- Working Spouse Guide [PDF]
- Working Spouse Premium Waiver Form [PDF]