Your Second Home
Make use of Honors Program resources in the Honors Center. You can find a quiet, private place to work, make use of computer labs, and even attend campus events hosted in our student lounge. Need a study room for a group project? Get started by reserving your time slot.
We have four offices in our center:
- LB205, the Chapman Scholars Program director
- LB206, the Honors Program assistant director
- LB207, the Honors Program director
- LB208, the Office of Major Scholarships Advising
Three meeting rooms are available:
- LB202, a general conference room
- LB211, a large classroom
- LB213, a seminar room
LB209 and LB210 can be reserved.
We're open 8 a.m.–7 p.m. from Monday to Thursday, and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Friday.