Financial Aid

School Code: 001828

Facebook Twitter 

Financial Aid Office Hours:


Monday - Thursday:  8 A.M. - 5 P.M.

Friday:  9 A.M. - 5 P.M.

Contact Us:

Phone:  260-481-6820

Fax:      260-481-4159

Kettler Hall - 102 (Check-in at Information Desk)
2101 E. Coliseum Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN  46805

Gainful Employment Information:

Dental Assisting Certificate

Post Baccalaureate Certificate in Accounting

Graduate Direct Stafford Loans

Federal direct Stafford Loans are offered through the Federal Government and are available to all Students that complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).


  • All Graduate students are eligible for Unsubsidized Stafford loans.
  • This loan accrues interest starting at the disbursement of the loan.
  • Interest may be paid during or after the grace period is over.
  • Fixed interest rate of 5.31%
  • No credit check

How to Apply

By completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) your initial application is already complete.  Your school will award you the amounts that you see listed below for your class standing. You will then need to accept the amount you wish to borrow. Once you have accepted the loan, you will need to complete Loan Entrance Counseling and the Federal Direct Stafford Loan Master Promissory Note at

Transfer students that have completed the Master Promissory Note do not need to complete another one.  However, they will need to complete Entrance Counseling again. 

At any time students can access their aggregate loan history at

Near the end of the student’s field of study, they will be prompted to complete Exit Counseling.  This will counsel them on all of the repayment options available and educate the student about the cost.

Loan Limits for Graduate Students

Class Level

Annual Loan Limit

Graduate or

Professional Students:


(Unsubsidized only)

Graduate Students as of July 1, 2012 are no longer eligible for Direct Subsidized Stafford Loans.  There is a $138,500 lifetime limit for direct Stafford Loan taken including those accrued during undergraduate and graduate work. There is no difference between dependent and independent, all graduate students are considered independent.

Terms and Conditions