Embracing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
In order to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) and move this work forward at Purdue University Fort Wayne we must:
- Foster collaborative strategies. Find ways to partner across campus to increase diversity, ensure inclusivity, and share strategies that bring about equity for all.
- Openness to varied ideas. Be open to a varied of innovative and different ideas that contributes intentionally to our university strategic plan.
- Realistic strategy building. Always aiming for the sky; consider that realistic strategy building is more productive to the success of DEI at Purdue Fort Wayne. "Never win the battle to lose the war."
- Willingness to learn, grow, and ACT together.
- Align mission/vision to all DEI work.
- Role model change.
- Determined to remove systemic barriers.