What You Need to Know
When you’re part of the Collegiate Connection program, you’re considered a Purdue Fort Wayne student—you have the same rights and resources available to you as any of our students not enrolled in the Collegiate Connection program. As a college student, here is some information you should be aware of:
- What to do during adverse weather
- Courses part of the Core Transfer Library
- Withdrawing from courses
- Paying tuition and fees
- Parking on campus
- Online student accounts
- How to find and get textbooks
- Get your official transcripts
Virtual Dual Credit Students Confirm Your Registration
If you are a PFW Collegiate Connection student who is taking their class virtually (meaning not face-to-face), you need to confirm your registration by clicking on the link below and completing the form. Students who are taking their classes face-to-face or hybrid need to initial the roster, which you can get from your instructor.
For classes starting in August, this must be done by September 22.
For classes starting in November, this must be done by November 19.
Visit our YouTube channel for instructional videos.
- General information all students should know
- How to apply to the dual credit program
- How to submit your course request form
- How to activate your goPFW student account
- How to find and pay your course fees
- How to withdraw from your PFW course
You can access or download your copy of the Collegiate Connection Student Handbook:
2021-22 Student Handbook [PDF]
A printed copy of the Student Handbook is available upon request. Call 260-481-5478 or email email@example.com.