How to Join the Program
To get admitted to the Collegiate Connection program, you’ll need to complete the following steps:
- Talk to your high school guidance counselor to determine your eligibility based on our admission requirements.
- Apply online by clicking on the link below.
- As soon as you submit your application, a parent permission form will automatically be sent to you parent using the email address you provided, so make sure its correct. Once your parent receives the permission form, they only need to complete it by signing and submitting it back to us. This is a CRITICAL STEP and must be completed before we can process your application
- Have your school counselor send us your official transcript as soon as possible.
- Once we have your application, your parent permission form, and your official transcript, you are good to go.
If you are wanting to take courses here on PFW's campus, please reach out to us directly once your application is complete so that we can help advise you with course selection and resources here on campus.
Still have questions, contact us. Ready to get started? Start your application now.
Fall 2023 - Classes that start August through November 2023