Join the Program
After meeting the admission requirements, you’ll need to complete an application for the Collegiate Connection program (the fee will be waived). It will not be necessary to submit your ACT or SAT test scores.
Dual-credit students shouldn’t complete the Common Application for dual-credit enrollment admission.
To get admitted to the Collegiate Connection program, you’ll need to complete the following steps:
- Talk to your high school guidance counselor to determine eligibility based on the admission requirements.
- Get a Collegiate Connection course listing for your high school (you can also get this from your guidance counselor. For on-campus courses, contact the Collegiate Connection office for an appointment to discuss course selection.
- Apply online by clicking on the link below.
- Submit an official high school transcript to: Collegiate Connection, Purdue University Fort Wayne, 2101 E. Coliseum Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46805. Purdue Fort Wayne does accept Parchment electronic transcripts.
- Complete the Parent/Guardian Permission form (link below) and either mail it, or scan and email it to [email protected], or upload it to your application status page. Click on the link that matches the semester/term you will be taking classes.
Parent/Guardian form for Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 [PDF] - classes begin mid-August or later
Parent/Guardian form for Summer 2022 [PDF] - classes begin June 2022 through early August and end mid-August