Join the Program
After meeting the admission requirements, you’ll need to complete an application for the Collegiate Connection program (the fee will be waived). It will not be necessary to submit your ACT or SAT test scores.
Dual-credit students shouldn’t complete the Common Application for dual-credit enrollment admission.
To get admitted to the Collegiate Connection program, you’ll need to complete the following steps:
- Talk to your high school guidance counselor to determine eligibility based on the admission requirements.
- Get a Collegiate Connection course listing for your high school (you can also get this from your guidance counselor. For on-campus courses, contact the Collegiate Connection office for an appointment to discuss course selection.
- Apply online by clicking on the link below.
- Submit an official high school transcript to: Collegiate Connection, Purdue University Fort Wayne, 2101 E. Coliseum Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46805. Purdue Fort Wayne does accept Parchment electronic transcripts.
- Complete the Parent/Guardian Permission form [PDF] and either mail it, or scan and email it to email@example.com, or upload it to your application status page.