Serving Our Country? You Can Get Tuition Assistance
If you are active duty or reserve military, Military One Source is available to help answer your questions. Please see how to use the military tuition program regarding your military tuition assistance benefits.
GoArmyEd, the Army’s virtual gateway to education—anytime, anywhere—supports the Army National Guard, active-duty soldiers, and the Army Reserve. This is a one-stop website that allows soldiers, Army education counselors, and schools to conduct business for all education needs in a seamless, soldier-centric environment.
Soldiers are now able to register for college courses or on-duty classes and review their student records at any time. You can find new-user information, including a video and pocket reference guide, on the GoArmyEd website.
Here’s what you need to know about Army tuition assistance:
- It will cover only the tuition portion of our per-credit-hour tuition and fee rates.
- No other fees will be covered.
- GoArmyEd now requires you to have your tuition assistance fully authorized through the GoArmyEd system before the first day of classes.
- Bring your approved TA authorization form to the bursar’s office before the due date; details on how to print your TA authorization form are on GoArmyEd’s website.
- Grades below C for undergraduate work and grades below B for graduate work will be recouped.
- GoArmyEd requires an itemized statement of account; you can obtain this itemized account statement on goPFW.
- Log in to goPFW and select the Billing & Financial Aid tab, choosing the billing icon () in the Bursar Student Account Information box.
- Click on My Account, then select Current Activity.
- Select the current term using the Select a Term drop-down menu.
- The page that appears will be your current term charges, including your estimated financial aid.
- Print and upload to GoArmyEd as your statement of account.