Serving Our Country? You Can Get Tuition Assistance
If you are active duty or reserve military, Military One Source is available to help answer your questions. Please see how to use the military tuition program regarding your military tuition assistance benefits.
ArmyIgnitED replaced GoArmyEd last academic year, the Army’s new virtual gateway is a tailored, intuitive resource that empowers you to achieve your educational goals. Whether you’re at home or abroad, you’ll have unlimited access to educational opportunities, support, and guidance throughout your desired Education Path, Civilian Path, Credential, or Army ROTC scholarship program.
Soldiers are now able to register for college courses or on-duty classes and review their student records at any time. You can find new-user information, including a video and pocket reference guide, on the ArmyIgnitED website.
Here’s what you need to know about Army tuition assistance:
- GoArmyEd is no longer available to request Army TA through.
- If you are able to access your Army TA Voucher in ArmyIgnitED
- Please submit to the Bursar's Office as soon as possible
- The Army TA Voucher will cover only the tuition portion of our per-credit-hour tuition and fee rates.
- It will pay $250.00 per credit for the 20-21 academic year.
- No other fees will be covered.
- To be eligible to utilize your Army TA to cover any portion of your tuition, the Army requires that your TA Requests are submitted and approved prior to the start date of the given course.
- Grades below 'C' for undergraduate and 'B' for graduate work will be recouped.
- If the ArmyIgnitEd site requires an itemized statement of account; you can obtain this itemized account statement on goPFW.
- Log in to goPFW and select the Billing & Financial Aid tab, choosing the billing icon () in the Bursar Student Account Information box.
- Click on My Account, then select Current Activity.
- Select the current term using the Select a Term drop-down menu.
- The page that appears will be your current term charges, including your estimated financial aid.
- Print and upload to GoArmyEd as your statement of account.