Welcome to the Herd—Here’s What to Do Next
You’re almost ready to join us on the Purdue Fort Wayne campus. Here are your next steps (and remember that we’re always available to help you with any part of the process):
- Activate your goPFW account and student email address. (If you have already set up your account, go to step 2.) To set up your account, go to the First-Time User page and follow the instructions.
- Submit your deposit or complete your Intent to Enroll Form on goPFW. Your deposit or your Intent to Enroll Form will let us know your intentions.
- Complete your Enrollment Intake Form on goPFW. The form, which will help us assist you in choosing your New Student Orientation experience, should take about 10 minutes to complete.
- Sign up for New Student Orientation. An Enrollment Services Counselor will review your Intake Form responses and make recommendations for your New Student Orientation experience; you’ll receive an email with those recommendations and be able to sign up for the orientation date that works best for you.
- Attend New Student Orientation. You’ll learn more about university resources, familiarize yourself with campus, meet your academic faculty, learn about your major, sign up for your fall classes, and so much more!