Welcome to the Herd—Here’s What to Do Next
You’re almost ready to join us on the Purdue Fort Wayne campus. Here are your next steps (and remember that we’re always available to help you with any part of the process):
- Log in to your application and complete the Reply to Offer of Admission Form.
- Activate your goPFW account and student email address. (If you have already set up your account, go to step 3.) To set up your account, go to the first-time user page and follow the instructions.
- Complete your Enrollment Intake Form. After replying to your offer, you will receive an email to complete your Enrollment Intake Form. This form will be reviewed by your academic advisor to help them prepare for your online registration session.
- Once your Enrollment Intake Form is completed and reviewed, look for your “Placement Test Recommendations” email and complete the placement tests recommended to you prior to your online registration date.
- Prepare for online New Student Orientation. Your online New Student Orientation experience will consist of two parts: online orientation and virtual registration. After you complete your Enrollment Intake Form, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to complete your online orientation and how to sign up for a virtual registration session.
- Attend New Student Orientation. You’ll learn more about university resources, familiarize yourself with campus, meet your academic faculty, learn about your major, sign up for your spring classes, and so much more.
- Submit your immunization records.
- Submit this form to get your official Mastodon Card.