Our office provides leadership of curriculum development at the undergraduate and graduate levels. We manage the creation and modification of academic programs and courses, and the administrative structures that govern them. Here are other notable efforts we make:
- We ensure that new proposals are framed in accordance with the goals of our university strategic plan.
- We make proposals that meet the foundations of the baccalaureate framework by providing all students with a holistic and integrative education.
- We consider the effect of proposed programs and courses on other departments, existing programs, and academic support units.
- We provide guidance through the whole life cycle of the development process for new/changed programs and courses.
- We maintain, track, and document curriculum policies, processes, approvals, forms, templates, resources, and user guides.
- We offer support and coordination for program and course processing technology.