What You Need to Know Now
- To schedule an online or in person campus tour see our Visit page.
- Purdue Fort Wayne is open for in-person instruction this fall. The fall semester will consist of all the normal breaks (Labor Day, fall break, Thanksgiving, etc.). The semester will end with final exams the week of December 14–20.
- We have a mixture of courses: some fully in person, some hybrid (for instance, if the class meets two days a week, you might attend one day in person and one online), and some fully online. This is designed to give you the best educational experience while reducing classroom density, where necessary. This will be noted on your schedule of classes at goPFW when the decision for each course has been made.
- Face masks are required by everyone on campus—in every building on campus, effective immediately. As a good practice, masks should be worn in other high-density locations, such as in gatherings outside or transitioning in crowds to other buildings on campus.
- If you are a prospective student coming for a visit, you may have only two guests with you.
- If you’re ready to take the first steps in joining the Mastodon community, apply to Purdue Fort Wayne.
- You can talk with an admissions counselor by phone, emails, and texts. Our counselors are also equipped to hold virtual meetings through FaceTime, Zoom, and Skype. Find your counselor to request a meeting or email them at email@example.com.
- Additional information is available from the Office of Admissions.
Prospective and Admitted Students
- Meet with an Admissions Counselor
Purdue Fort Wayne will accept your transcripts (both official and unofficial) through the Parchment system. If you are unable to secure a transcript, we will accept your self-reported GPA.
To submit an unofficial transcript, navigate to your school’s unofficial transcript system, or where you’d check on your degree progress. Take a screenshot, download, or print the page that shows which classes you’ve completed. Be sure that final grades and credit hours awarded are captured. Email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need an extension, we’ll be flexible to guarantee that the necessary documents are procured without disruption to your admission.
PFW strongly encourages students to take the SAT or ACT. While not a requirement for admissions to our university for spring and fall 2021, standardized test scores are an important part of calculating student eligibility for the Fort Wayne Scholarship.
All recruitment trips have been canceled until further notice.