What’s Your Sport?
Intramural Sports (also known as Intramurals or IMs) is one of the most popular ways to get involved on-campus. The IM program provides the opportunity for individual, dual, and/or team leagues, tournaments, and events in more than 12 different sports offerings. Sign up for an opportunity to earn an exclusive IM Championship T-shirt.
Registration for all intramural sports occurs through IMLeagues. Join a team with friends or join a division as a Free Agent.
- Flag Football - Fall Leagues in September
- Outdoor Soccer - Fall Leagues in October
- Volleyball - Fall and Spring Leagues in November and December
- Basketball - Fall and Spring Leagues in November and December
- Tennis - Drop in and Play in September and October
- Disc Golf - Drop in and Play September through November
- E-Sports - Drop in and Play all semester
- 4v4 Indoor Soccer - Spring Leagues
- 3v3 Indoor Basketball - Spring Leagues
- Badminton - Spring Leagues