A World of Opportunity
Your application to Purdue Fort Wayne is the first step toward creating the life you want.
How to Apply
Begin the process by going to the Purdue University application portal. A US$75 nonrefundable application fee is required.
Along with your application, we require the following materials:
- A copy of the first page of your passport, with the passport expiration date
- A copy of any previously issued US visas, I-94 forms, and I-20 or DS-2019 forms (if applicable)
- Proof of English proficiency with one of these tests: TOEFL (Purdue Fort Wayne school code: 1336), IELTS, or a certificate of completion of
thenELS Language Center (program level 112)
- Official English-proficiency examination results (which you must be forward to Purdue Fort Wayne by the testing agency)
- Official university transcripts (you must send these directly to Graduate Studies [see address below]); the transcripts must come in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution (if your transcripts are not issued in English, they must be accompanied by translations)*
Please visit the Office of International Education for information regarding SEVIS fee payment, visa applications, housing, and the New International Student Orientation program.
*Purdue Fort Wayne reserves the right to request a credential evaluation from
Office of Graduate Studies, Kettler Hall, Room 140
Purdue University Fort Wayne
2101 E. Coliseum Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805 USA