What You Need to Know
Application fee satisfactions are available to prospective graduate students who attend an approved information session or recruitment event for any Purdue Fort Wayne graduate program. Please remember that you must sign in with a staff member during the event to be eligible.
Here are the steps to get started:
- Start your application. Be sure to select the Purdue Fort Wayne campus and your desired program.
- On the Additional Information section, find this direction: “Have you participated in a Purdue Fort Wayne information session or recruitment event?” Select “Yes” and choose the event which you attended. Upon this selection, staff at Purdue Fort Wayne will be notified of your request.
- Please do not pay the application fee until you are contacted by the Office of Graduate Studies at Purdue Fort Wayne. Application fees are nonrefundable.
- Within five business days, you will receive an email from Purdue Fort Wayne Graduate Studies indicating whether or not you’ve met the application fee satisfaction requirements.
- If approved, your application will be updated to reflect that payment has been received.
You are eligible for one application fee satisfaction per application submitted. They are valid for 365 days based upon the application fee payment date of the first application.
For more information, contact us at 260-481-6145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.