Everything you need to know about financial aid
Whether you are a new student or are seeking to continue your education, our Financial Aid Guide provides information and resources to help you through our financial aid process. Prior to receiving financial aid, you must first complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid. If you require additional help, contact our office for support by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 260-481-6820, or in person at Kettler Hall, Room 103.
To get answers to common questions, check out the following links:
- What is the financial aid award letter notification process?
- What happens after I receive the award letter notification?
- How do I access my goPFW student account?
- How much will my tuition cost?
- How do I estimate my tuition?
- What are the common types of financial aid?
- How is my eligibility for need-based financial aid determined?
- How do I view my Cost of Attendance and find out what my Estimated Family Contribution is?
- Do I have enough financial aid to cover my student account bill?
- How do I pay my bill?
- What do I do if I'm selected for verification?
- What are
censusor lock dates, and how do they affect my financial aid?
- How do I accept or decline federal loans and/or work-study financial aid awards?
- How do I get the most up-to-date information regarding my financial aid awards?
- What are the terms and conditions of my financial aid awards?