Processing times for forms may vary—and can take up to a month. We do not accept e-signatures at this time. You will need to physically sign the form and bring it to our office, fax it, mail, it or email it.
If you need assistance in completing any of your forms, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 260-481-6820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find all kinds of programs and options to help you pay for college. Here are four key things you need to know about:
- Filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Finding scholarships
- Getting grants
- Dealing with loans
Where to learn more
Visit the Office of Financial Aid for more information:
- Available aid programs
- How to apply for financial aid
Visit the Office of the Bursar for more information:
- Your student account
- Due dates, bills, and payment plans
- Who can see your account statements and talk with the bursar
- Setting up direct deposit for your refund
- Registering for text message updates
Annual Security Report
The university publishes an Annual Security Report containing information about crime and fire safety on campus. The report is made available with intent of increasing public awareness and promoting the safety and security of students, faculty, staff, and campus visitors.