Welcome to the Financial Aid Office How to Videos.
Here you will find instructional videos explaining how to complete some of the most common Financial Aid and Bursar procedures.
Click the links below to see step-by-step instructions:
Time Code Topics for Financial Aid Information Video
- 24 sec How to file your FAFSA
- 4:16 Cost of Attendance
- 6:46 Common Scholarships and Grants
- 7:31 Scholar Track
- 7:57 How to find Scholarships
- 8:24 Using Scholarship Universe
- 10:00 How much aid can I get?
- 11:25 Subsidized and Unsubsidized Stafford Loans
- 12:52 How do I view my Financial Aid from my goPFW account?
- 13:11 How do I accept my Financial Aid award?
- 14:47 How can I view my Financial Aid requirements? Red Flags and Green Check marks.
- 16:17 How do I make a payment?
- 16:43 How do I set up Direct Deposit?
- 16:55 Set up an Authorized User to make payments to your account
- 17: 11 FERPA Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- 18:19 Satisfactory Academic Process (SAP) requirements
- 21:30 How to contact Purdue Fort Wayne Financial Aid Office
- 0:15 Introduction; What is SAP?
- 1:05 The 3 areas that are reviewed for Satisfactory Academic Progress
- 1:57 How do I know if I am making SAP ?
- 2:07 How to view your Requirements, and if you are on SAP from your goPFW account
- 2:50 GPA requirement details
- 3:35 How to calculate your Completion Rate from your PFW Unofficial Transcript
- 5:31 Maximum Time Frame details
- 7:37 SAP Warning information
- 8:27 SAP Suspension
- 8:47 SAP Appeal, how to get the form
- 9:26 SAP Appeal form; How to complete the Student portion
- 11:18 SAP Appeal form; The portion to be completed by your Academic Advisor
- 11:42 How to turn in the completed SAP Appeal (Please do NOT email)
- 11:55 How will I learn if my SAP Appeal is Approved or Denied?
- 12:28 SAP requirements review
- 12:56 How to contact Financial Aid with personal questions