We all have 24 hours in a day. So why does it feel like some people get more done than you? In this virtual workshop, you will discover which time management hacks work, how they reduce your daily stress, and how to incorporate self-care practices in your schedule. Presented by health coach Lindsay Bloom. Meeting link will be sent prior to the event.
The five Pillars of Wellness
You are your best self when you have work-life integration. In addition to our family-friendly benefits, we offer several resources to help working families balance the needs of both home and work.
- Family Friendly Benefits help our employees meet today's work-life demands.
- The [email protected] program provides the ability to search and find affordable caregivers—including childcare, senior care and pet care—along with other services.
- SupportLinc, which is part of the Employee Assistance Program, provides information, resources, and videos for child care, elder care, housing needs and home repair, legal consultation, pet care, and more.
- Learn more about other resources and benefits which support the work-life integration pillar of wellness.
- Benefits-eligible employees and their covered spouses should log in to the Healthy Boiler portal, then scroll to Healthy Boiler Workshops. Registration link can be found under the “Healthy Boiler Workshops” section on the portal’s home page. Hover over the workshop’s square and hit “Submit” to register.
- All other employees may email Bloom at [email protected] to register.