March 31, 2023
Healthy Boiler Virtual Workshop: Adjusting to Retirement
As with many changes in life, the transition to retirement can affect your health and well-being.
The third workshop in the Healthy Boiler Retirement series will explore how this transition can affect you from a physical, mental, social, and financial viewpoint. Presenters will discuss the body’s automatic response to life adjustments and offer tips and tools you can begin to incorporate for a smooth transition.
This workshop can provide some helpful tips and insights for those who are close to retirement age, whose parents are retired, or if you are a caregiver to a retired parent.
Please register by March 30.
The Pillars of Wellness and Retirement
Retirement and Your Well-being
How do you envision your retirement? No matter what your plans or age may be, it can be beneficial to examine what retirement looks like to you and how to transition from working full-time to being retired. Three virtual workshops will be held at the end of March.
- Staying Connected in Retirement | March 30 | 3-4 p.m.
- Medication Management in Retirement | March 31 | 9-10 a.m.
- Adjusting to Retirement | March 31 | 1-2 p.m.
- Benefits-eligible employees and covered spouses may log in to the Healthy Boiler portal, then scroll to Healthy Boiler Workshops.
- If you have not joined the Healthy Boiler Health and Incentive Program, you may email Bloom at [email protected] to register for this workshop..
- Learn more about the benefits you receive when you join the Healthy Boiler Program and sign up at the Healthy Boiler portal to become a member.