Yoga incorporates movement with deep breathing techniques which helps release tension in your muscles, as well as improve your strength, balance, and flexibility.
Try coming to one class and use the poses, stretches, and deep breathing any time you find your stress level rising or if your mind or body is telling you that you need a break from screen time and sitting.
Participants work at their own level guided by health coach and fitness instructor Lindsay Bloom. All levels of fitness are welcome.
Employee Yoga Class
More Benefits and Tips
- Whenever you need to refocus or relieve tense muscles, you can start the deep breathing techniques and practice a few poses anytime or anywhere—even at your desk.
- Yoga is an individual practice, not a competitive team sport. You work at your own fitness level and at a pace that matches your fitness level.
- Yoga helps you to stay focused in the present moment.
- You can practice yoga at work or at home as part of your work-life integration.
- Health coach Lindsay Bloom offers variations of poses for different levels of fitness.
- You can choose to join the in-person class or do the virtual class with or without your camera turned on.
- This yoga class encompasses all five pillars of wellness: physical health, social wellness, mental/behavioral health, work-life integration, and financial health,