Goals/Benefits for this once a year event:
- Practice networking skills
- Meet with area employers to learn more about possible professions, upcoming job or internship opportunities
- Explore possible career paths
- Familiarize yourself with recruitment cycles. Some companies hire as much as a year or 1.5 years in advance.
- Meet other DSB Students, Faculty & Staff
Dress: Business Professional Required
Time: 4pm - 7pm (feel free to come at any time and plan to stay for at least 30 minutes)
This fair will be open to all DSB majors and class levels with a goal of connecting our students early in the year to employers. Other PFW students and alumni may attend but be aware the goal of this fair is Business-related. Be prepared to ask questions about when they typically hire students and when you should apply. Ask to follow up with job shadowing or informational interviews. Get to know what they're looking for in candidates or more about their company culture. Even if you already have a job - you should be at this fair to network! This event is for long term planning, some of these employers are already hiring for Summer 2023 or Fall 2023.