College of Engineering, Technology, and Computer Science

Indiana Core Transfer Library

Basic courses that are transferable between public colleges and universities in Indiana are listed on the Indiana Core Transfer Library website. These include Ivy Tech courses. In addition, the MCET Department has agreed to accept certain additional courses from these and other institutions. When you apply to a program, Admissions will check your transcript for all possible transfer credits.

Physics at Ivy Tech Community College

In the past, Purdue Fort Wayne accepted PHY 101 and 102 from Ivy Tech in place of PHYS 218 and 219 at PFW. Currently, these Ivy Tech courses transfer as PHYS 220 and 221, which are NOT equivalent to PHYS 218 and 219.

Any student who started taking the Ivy Tech physics sequence in Spring 2008 or earlier may use those courses in place of PHYS 218 and 219 in an MCET degree program. All others must take PHYS 218 and 219 at Purdue Fort Wayne.

Transfer Single Articulation Pathway (TSAP)

Students transferring a completed Associate Degree from a Transfer Single Articulation Pathway (TSAP) institution and program must complete the following Purdue Fort Wayne courses for a Bachelor's Degree. Follow attachment here: MET TSAP course requirements.