Electrical and Computer Engineering

For requirements about how to earn a minor in physics please refer to the  Purdue University Fort Wayne Bulletin. To be officially awarded a minor in physics a form must be filled and approved by the Department of Physics prior to graduation. 

Note that PHYS 34200 (Modern Physics) a required course for a minor in Physics can count also as technical electives for the computer engineering and the electrical engineering programs (Group II)

Students planning to earn a minor in physics are advised to fill a preliminary form and take it to the Department of Physics to make sure that the courses listed qualify for this minor.