Civil and Mechanical Engineering

Each student has an assigned academic advisor from the faculty of the Department of Civil and Mechanical Engineering. To determine the name of your faculty advisor, go to goPFW. Students who have not been assigned an advisor should request one by contacting the department administrative assistant.

Students are strongly encouraged to consult with their faculty advisors during faculty office hours regarding their academic development.

The academic advisor is ready to answer questions concerning course work, plan of study, career choices, post-graduation employment opportunities, and professional society memberships.

If you cannot make it to the office hours, your advisor can meet with you by appointment.