Division of Continuing Studies

Admission and Registration

You must be admitted to register for a credit course.

If you have taken Purdue Fort Wayne courses in the past year (past fall and spring semesters), you should be already admitted and eligible to register.


  • Graduate Temporary Admission Form (Choose "Non Degree" student status)
  • Undergraduate Admission - (Choose "Guest" student status)

Once your application is approved, we will notify you by email or phone.

You can register online through OASIS on goPFW or by phone: 260-481-6321 or 260-481-6111. Being temporarily admitted allows you to take up to 6 credit hours for license renewal purposes. If you want to be admitted to a Master's Degree Program in Education you need to contact the School of Education at 260-481-4146.

Payment for credit courses is usually due within 7 days of registration. Bills are no longer mailed to students. Students now can view, print, and pay bills online through goPFW using their checking or savings accounts or credit card. For questions related to payment, visit or call the Bursar's office at 260-481-6824.

How to register for graduate credit:

You must be admitted to Purdue Fort Wayne to register for a class.

If you have taken a Purdue Fort Wayne course within the past year, you should be admitted and eligible to register online through OASIS: goPFW or by phone: 260-481-6111.

If you have never taken a Purdue Fort Wayne course, or if it has been more than a year since you have taken a course at Purdue Fort Wayne, you must complete the admission process before you can register for a course. The admission process will take a minimum of a week.