College of Arts and Sciences

If you are pursuing a major other than sociology, you may earn a minor in sociology by completing 15 credits with a grade of C or better in each course including at least 8 credits as resident credit at IPFW, a minimum of 9 credits at the 300 level or above, and no more than 3 credits of SOC S495 or directed study.