What You Need to Know
The Registrar will prepare your diploma. If you have questions, contact their office at 260-481-6122 or email@example.com.
How Do I Get My Diploma?
- If you are a December or summer graduate, we will notify you via your goPFW email account when you can pick up your diploma at the enrollment services center desk, in the main lobby of Kettler Hall.
- If you are a May graduate who is participating in the ceremony, you will receive your diploma at the Graduation Celebration, in Expo II and III of the Memorial Coliseum.
- If you are a May graduate who will not be attending the ceremony, your diploma will be available at the enrollment services center desk, in the main lobby of Kettler Hall, beginning the Monday after commencement.
- You will need a photo ID to pick up your diploma.
Can My Diploma Be Mailed?
- If you live outside Allen County, you may request to have your diploma mailed to you by completing the Mail Diploma Request form.
- We will send your diploma via UPS and require a signature upon delivery. We cannot mail your diploma to a PO box.
Can Someone Else Pick Up My Diploma?
- To have your diploma released to another person, complete the Diploma Release form and return the signed document to the Registrar. After the Registrar receives the signed request, the authorized person may go to the enrollment services center desk, in the main lobby of Kettler Hall, to pick up your diploma.
How Will My Name Appear on My Diploma?
- How you provided your name (first, middle, maiden, and last) upon admission to the university is how it will appear on your diploma and in the commencement program. You will receive an email at your goPFW email account from the Registrar showing your name as it will appear.
- To verify how your name will appear, email firstname.lastname@example.org from your goPFW account (include your student ID number and degree information).
- To make a permanent name change to your academic record, you must complete a Name Change form. You must provide legal documentation, such as an original Social Security card, marriage certificate, or official court document, to support the name change.
- If you are a May graduate, you must complete your name change by March 16.
If you have questions, contact the Registrar at 260-481-6122 or email@example.com.