Create a Cap of Art
Show your mortarboard art by participating in our cap decorating contest. Here’s what you need to know about exercising your artistic flair.
- You must submit a photo of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your first and last name and major.
- Your design must incorporate the year 2019.
- No explicit or inappropriate content is permitted; you must uphold the university-handbook guidelines.
- December 2018, spring 2019, and summer 2019 degree candidates are eligible to participate.
- By participating, you agree that Purdue Fort Wayne may use your submitted photo, name, and degree information for marketing and advertising purposes.
- The period for entries is from April 1 through April 26.
- The voting period ends at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, May 5.
- We will announce the winner via social media at 3:30 p.m. on May 7.
- We will upload all eligible entries to the Commencement 2019 album on the commencement Facebook page @PFWCommencement. The Purdue Fort Wayne community will vote by liking their favorite graduation-cap design. All Facebook reactions will count as votes. (This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or associated with Facebook.)
- We will notify the winner through social media or email. The winner may pick up their prize immediately following the ceremony at the Mastodon Alumni Association table in the graduation celebration.