Indiana–Purdue Student Government Association

Groups who are interesting in requesting funding from the Student Senate should first read through Section 5 of the IPSGA Financial Guidelines. Recently updated, this document explains what types of requests can be funded and what cannot, based on IPSGA and University policy. Funding requests are also judged based on their relevance and value to IPFW students, whether they support the mission and values of IPSGA, and whether the sponsoring student organization has done other fundraising to support their program. 

More information about each type of request can be found under their respective tabs on this page. If you have any questions about funding from the Student Senate, contact the Vice President of Legislation at

If you would like to submit a request for an event or initiative, use the Senate Funding Request Form.

**Please note, any and all funding requests for TRAVEL outside of Allen County, Indiana MUST use the Student Affairs Travel Fund forms and procedures. Please visit the Student Travel website to learn more about the new process.