What distinguishes you?
The Office of Financial Aid administers a wide variety of scholarships annually for students.
Application procedures and deadlines vary, so please contact the source of each scholarship for information. Dollar amounts awarded for these scholarships also vary. Scholarship awards are non-negotiable and criteria are subject to change without notice.
- Purdue Fort Wayne Grants and Scholarships
- Summit Scholars
- Outside Scholarships
- Military and Veteran Scholarships
Keep in mind:
- Scholarships which specifically ask to “demonstrate financial need” require a new or renewed FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid).
- Application procedures and deadlines vary, so students should contact the source listed for the current information.
- You should not have to pay a fee to apply for a scholarship. Be wary if any scholarship asks for this, as it may be a scam.