Let's talk about your journey.
Contact the Office of Admissions to learn more about the application, process, admission requirements, transferring credits, visiting campus and more.
Mailing Address:Purdue University Fort Wayne Office of AdmissionsWalb Student Union
First Floor, Room 1212101 East Coliseum BoulevardFort Wayne, IN 46805-1499
Monday through Thursday:
Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday: Every first and third Saturday of the month (excluding holidays) from 9 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
- Ken Christmon, Associate Vice Chancellor for Undergraduate Admissions
- Lindsay Butcher, Admission Counselor
- Pam Boon, Information Specialist
- Sunila Chowdhry, Admission Counselor
- Sandy Colpean , Undergraduate Admission Specialist
- Doreen Crunk, Undergraduate Admissions Specialist
- Roy Danielian, Assistant Director
- Belinda Johnson, Undergraduate Admission Specialist
- Terel Lynn, Admission Counselor
- Angela Morren, Lead Undergraduate Admissions Specialist
- Jordan Parrot, Admission Counselor
- Alice Rice, Undergraduate Admissions Specialist
- Sable Robinson, Admission Counselor
- David Stineburg, Associate Director
- Sara Underwood, Admission Counselor
- James Velez, Assistant Director