Information about Cancellations, Applications, and More
The health and safety of visitors, students, faculty, and staff is our top priority. In an abundance of caution, we have canceled or postponed all university-sponsored events on campus until further notice. This includes campus tours, daily visits, Spring Campus Visit Day, and Chancellor’s Signing Day. And, like many other universities, we are also conducting all classes online until further notice.
We know you may have questions about next steps in your college selection process, and we’re committed to helping you find the answers. The following is additional information pertaining to campus operations:
- There are no cases of COVID-19 on campus, and we are committed to keeping the campus as healthy as possible.
- Applications are being accepted and processed on a normal basis. Check your application status.
- All buildings, offices, and core services are open and will continue to operate on normal schedules.
- Our staff is here to help. If you need to come to campus—financial aid, application help, etc.—just call or email to confirm your appointment or intent to visit.
- Questions regarding Student Housing may be sent to [email protected].
- For the most recent information regarding the university’s status and operations, including updates to our FAQ, visit our COVID-19 website.
We’re Here for You
The Office of Admissions remains open and ready to answer any questions you might have at 800-324-4739 or [email protected].